Keyboard/mouse does not work
Modified on: Fri, 9 Jul, 2021 at 8:29 PM
- Make sure the keyboard/mouse is firmly plugged into the back of the computer
- Try unplugging one or both, and then reinserting it into the back of the computer
- Try plugging your USB keyboard/mouse into a different USB socket
- Replace the keyboard/mouse with one that you know works
- If you cannot see any lights on your keyboard when you press the Caps Lock or Num Lock key, it may be a dead keyboard
- Make sure there is no dirt or fluff clogging up either the optical laser or roller ball on the underside of your mouse. It may require a clean
- If you are using a wireless keyboard/mouse, try pressing the reset button on the device or replace the batteries.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.