- In Word select File | Options
- Select Advanced, then on the right, Scroll down to the bottom of the options and select the File Locations button.
- Double-click User Templates and make a note of the full path from the address bar of the Explorer Window.
- Close all of the options Windows until you are back to your blank document
- Select File | Save As
- In Save Type As, select Word Marco-Enabled Template (The file type is .dotm)
- Enter the path noted in stage 3 into the address bar
- Select Save and exit Word
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the path from stage 3
- Select Organize | Folder and Search Options, go to the view tab
- Un-tick “Hide Extensions for Known File Types” is, and Select “Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives”
- In Explorer you will now see a Normal.dotm and the .dotm file you have just created
- Rename Normal.dotm to NormalOLD.dotm
- Rename your new document to Normal.dotm
IRIS Docs Word Issues Print
Modified on: Mon, 13 Sep, 2021 at 11:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.