The Lineal Email Security Service (powered by Barracuda) is a cloud-based email security service that protects both inbound and outbound email against the latest spam, viruses, worms, phishing, and denial of service attacks. The Lineal Email Security Service web interface includes the Message Log from which you can manage your quarantined messages. Additionally, you can set account preferences based on features enabled for your account by the administrator.
Permissions may include:
- Modify quarantine notification report settings. Set email receipt frequency with a list of messages in your quarantine account. Once received, you can select whether to delete or deliver these messages to your email address.
- Create exemption (accept mail from), block, or quarantine policies for email addresses, domains, and users.
- Manage quarantine inbox delivery or delete quarantined messages.
- Change password (manually added users only)
- Link Accounts. Use the current account as an alias and add additional email addresses in the same domain for which quarantined email is to be forwarded to this account.