KeeperFill for Apps is a useful tool built into the Keeper Desktop application for Mac and PC that lives in the system tray/menu bar of your computer and gives you quick and easy access to your vault using a simple hotkey.
- Fast access to your vault
- Hotkey filling into native applications and browsers
- Custom keystroke filling with multiple steps, like a "macro"
- Automatic record selection based on Application Title
- Advanced record matching using OCR (optical character recognition)
Upon launching the Keeper Desktop App, you will have full use of KeeperFill for Apps, available on both macOS and Windows devices. Logging into the Keeper Desktop App will simultaneously log you into KeeperFill for Apps (and vice versa). The Keeper Desktop App can be closed but will remain running and can be accessed through your computer's menu bar (MacOS) or system tray (Windows) via the familiar Keeper icon.
You can launch KeeperFill for Apps at any time by either clicking on the Keeper icon in your menu bar/system tray or by using the hotkey:
Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + K